About Me

My photo
Hello, im Tony and I'm absolutely ecstatic that you would take time to visit my Journey through life as I strive to bring honor to God. Let me be very honest, I am definitely not a perfect man or Christian! I've made many, many mistakes and will probably continue to make mistake, but I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus! I'm a PK (Preacher's Kid) and eventually became a minister myself in 1996. I can't believe it's been that long! I love music! I play several instruments (haven't mastered any...ha!) and sing. I absolutely love Football! Favorite College team: LSU Favorite NFL: Dallas Cowboys! (True Blue all the way Thru!) I love the country...It's how I was raised, so I like to fish, hunt, shoot, mud ride, camping, etc. I guess that's all there is to know about me! I love to meet new people, so feel free to hit me up. God Bless!

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Search me...

Do you realize that you don't have to strain to see or hear God? God is truly Omnipresent! In fact, God actually spoke to me just the other day while I was sanding my walls. No Lie! Here's the scoop. We recently purchased our first home, unfortunately, it's one of those fixer uppers. Instead of writing it all down, I made a video for your enjoyment.
Psalms 139:23 (AMP) - Search me [thoroughly], O God, and know my heart! Try me and know my thoughts!



1 comment:

  1. Awesome Word Bro! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

My Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog